Help your headsail glide smoothly around the spreaders and reduce chafe when closed hauled by using Taylor Made spreader boots. These synthetic rubber boots are durable and UV resistant. A split design makes installation on tensioned rigging possible. Molded collars at the spreader and shroud connections recess zip-ties or clamps and hold rigging tape to reduce snagging on sails or running rigging. Sized to fit the spreader diameters and sold in pairs.
- Synthetic rubber is soft to the touch and very durable
- Fits quickly and easily over the stay and spreader end
- Protects the rigging connections
- Eliminates clumsy, temporary taping
- Reduces sail chafing, drag and tearing
- Molded in split form • Sold in pairs
Measurement: 5-3/4" x 2-3/8"
Spreader Insert Size: 1" - 2"